Chinese intermediate level part 5
Welcome to the language course: Chinese intermediate level - part 5
This course aims to prepare the participants for HSK 2 and HSK 3 exams, namely the Chinese proficiency tests. The skills we practice in class include:
- spoken Chinese, with Standard Mandarin Putonghua and pin yin spelling rules,
- writing and reading the Chinese characters listed in HSK 2 and HSK 3 curriculum,
- vocabulary and phrases in HSK 2 and HSK 3,
- grammatical structures for daily conversations,
- communicative skills,
- fun expressions and slangs.
This course lasts for 10 weeks, with 2 lessons each week. It is delivered via Zoom, and taught in English. Teacher Rui Liang is a Mandarin native-speaker and experienced teacher.
anuary 13th – March 20th, 2022 (10 weeks, 20 lessons)
online via Zoom
1550 SEK (free trial on the first lesson)
Warm welcome, huān yíng (欢迎)!